Dentist in Hawthorn
Your smile is often the first thing people notice about you, so making a good first impression can mean having beautiful teeth. At Bridge Road Dental, dentist in Hawthorn, we aim to improve the health and appearance of your teeth, gums and mouth. We offer services such as tooth extractions, teeth whitening and emergency dental treatment to provide you with a great smile in spite of any injuries.
Our dentists in Hawthorn make use of new and up-to date technology and treatments to help maintain the health of your teeth, gums and mouth. Maintaining regular comprehensive check-ups and cleanings is important for the overall health of your mouth.
Our dentists in Hawthorn offer special children’s dentistry to ensure your children’s teeth are in good condition and provide any necessary treatments such as fillings and braces. Our team of dentists in Hawthorn have many years of experience in advanced dental treatments such as tooth extractions, emergency dental and root canal treatments. To provide the best possible services our dentists in Hawthorn are equipped with state-of-the-art technology like digital x-rays, tooth coloured fillings and Intraoral camera.
- Digital x-rays – provide instant results with less radiation
- Tooth coloured fillings – a filling that matches the natural colour of your teeth
- Intraoral camera – allows you to tour your own mouth and the dentist to better explain any problem and possible treatments
Some of the treatments offered by our dentists in Hawthorn are
- Crowns – used to protect and strengthen a damaged tooth
- Tooth extractions – used to remove a broken, damaged or infected tooth
- Emergency dental – any dental work requiring immediate attention, including bleeding, dental pain or broken or damaged teeth
- Orthodontic braces – a device that uses mild force to realign and straighten crooked teeth
- Invisible braces – an invisible alternative to straighten misaligned or crooked teeth
- Dentures – a prosthetic device used to replace teeth that have been removed
- Teeth whitening – used to remove any stains and improve the look of teeth
- Tooth coloured fillings – an alternative to a traditional silver filling that matches the natural colour of your tooth
- Children’s dentistry – focuses on the oral health of children from infancy to young adulthood
- Root canal treatment – used to save a damaged or infected tooth