How We Look After You at Bridge Road Dental, Docklands Dentist
At Bridge Road Dental, your dentist in Docklands, we believe that having regular check-ups to look after your smile is part of a healthy life, since it is well known that your oral health is tied to your overall well-being. We strive to protect your smile by making it simpler to receive high-quality dental care.
Our dentists in Docklands provide a relaxing setting and open communication to ensure a positive dental experience. Our attentive and friendly staff at Bridge Road Dental take time to listen to your concerns and explain possible treatment options in easy-to-understand language. Your dentist in Docklands will discuss your individual goals and answer your questions during your first appointment.
We build on this important relationship by delivering excellent care for a wide range of treatments, such as extractions, crowns and emergency dentistry. Our dentists in Docklands have years of experience and deliver comfortable treatments using up-to-date technology. Our modern facilities and skilled staff are well-equipped to detect and prevent oral health problems early to help reduce pain.
If you’re looking to improve your smile, our dentists in Docklands offer treatments such as teeth whitening, braces and invisible braces. Your dental health and well-being are our main concern, and our services aim to improve the health and durability of your teeth as well as their appearance.
Some of the services we provide are:
- A comprehensive check-up and clean – this is a good way to keep your teeth and gums clean and allow for any problems to be caught early
- Tooth-coloured fillings – a cosmetic alternative to traditional silver fillings
- Root canal treatments – used to repair a tooth that is infected or badly damaged
- Tooth extractions – the complete removal of a damaged or diseased tooth
- Dental crowns – a tooth-shaped cap used to cover and protect a damaged tooth
- Children’s dentistry – dedicated to the oral health of infants through to teenagers
- Emergency dental treatments – the treatment of a dental emergency such as a knocked out, loose or damaged tooth, damage to facial tissue or any other dental issue that requires immediate action
- Teeth whitening – helps remove stains and improve the appearance of teeth
- Orthodontic braces – used to straighten and align teeth, and improve a person’s bite
- Invisible braces – used to straighten teeth and improve the appearance of your smile
- Dentures – a prosthetic device used to replace missing teeth
Our caring staff, high-quality treatments, customer service expertise and convenient Docklands location can help you stay healthy with the dental care you need.